Effective June 2019
BY CREATING AN ACCOUNT OR LOGGING INTO THIS APP, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
You agree that your assent, given electronically, will have the same legal effect as if you had personally signed this Agreement. To the extent permitted by law, this Agreement is intended to supersede any provisions of applicable law that might otherwise limit its enforceability or effect because they were entered into electronically. Please print a copy of this Agreement for future reference. If you create an Account, when you push the button to do so or to log into your account, you are agreeing to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not create an Account, your use of the app constitutes your agreement to the terms of this Agreement.
Here are the rules for account creation and keeping it in good standing:
- You must be a human to create an account. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- To create an Account, you must be 16 years of age or older or have permission from a parent or legal guardian. It is a violation of these Terms of Service to use the App if you are under the age of sixteen (16) and do not have permission from your parent or guardian. . If you are a child under 16, please show these Terms of Service to your parent or legal guardian, and do not create an Account without verifiable parental consent pursuant to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. If you as the Subscriber are a parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 16, who may access or use the App or the Materials, you hereby give your express consent for that child to use the App and the Materials, which include all the features and functionality of both, including social media/community features (such as the App’s forums). You represent and warrant that you will not allow a child under the age of 16 to use the Services or the App if you do not agree to the provisions of this Agreement.
- Your login may only be used by one person — i.e., a single login may not be shared by multiple people. If you are an organization, you must create a separate account for each user that wishes to access our Services; you cannot share an account with multiple people at your organization. If we determine that you are doing so, we may charge you fees for multiple Accounts or may terminate your Account without a refund.
- By signing up to our app you are subscribing to our newsletter and you agree to receive emails from us. The aim of our email service is to keep our customers and visitors updated about new releases or new information about our app and/or company. The subscription to our newsletter service is not mandatory.
- We will not communicate/spread/publish or otherwise give away your address. You’ll be able to change your subscription settings or delete it altogether anytime.
- You may close your account at any time, just write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any legally permissible reason at any time.
User Account Security
You are responsible to keep your account secure. If you are aware of any unauthorized or suspicious activity, please email us at email@example.com.
- Because of the nature of songs recordings, we acknowledge that song presented can become deprecated. As professional users and instructors of the highest standard, we do our best to provide up to date song for downloading offline.
The information provided by us on this app is on an ‘as is, ‘as available basis and is for general, indicative purposes only. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of the information contained in this website, this shall not constitute as a warranty, either expressed or implied with regards to the accuracy and adequacy of any information stated herein.